Ads

Responsive Advertisement

Cover Letter format for School Teacher Job

Sample - 1

To:

The Principal,
School Name,

Address,

Subject: Job application for School Teacher

Respected Madam,

It is stated that I am applying for the post of an experienced School Teacher that your school requires at present. I have been educated in the mandatory field and have previously worked as a licensed Montessori demonstrator as well. My interest and educational background in the development of children and the impact at this stage has on their life in general led me to take on a job that fulfilled my need to accomplish.

I have worked with early childhood age group of children for the last five years, first as a Montessori demonstrator and then as a language instructor for private school students. I have been out of work due to personal reasons for the last two years and now I wish to rejoin the career of my dreams again. I hope your school will provide me the chance to do so.

 

Yours Truly,
Sajid Ali,

Signature………………………..
21st March 2021

Sample - 2

To:

The Principal,
School Name,
Address.

Subject: Request for Job as a School Teacher

Dear Sir,

Respect fully I want say that It comes to my knowledge through local newspaper that some positions of School Teachers job are lying vacant under your kind control. I am needy and have  experience in this.

Respectfully, I want to offer my services for the same. My CV and necessary documents are enclosed. Hope to hear from you soon. I shall be very thankful to you for this kindness. Thanking you I remain.

Your’s Obediently,
Shoib Khan,

Signature……………………..

Date 25th March 2021

Sample - 3

To:

The Principal,
School Name,

Address,

Subject: Application for job apply for the post of School Teacher

Respected Madam,

Humbly stated that I want to be a part of your teaching ability reserved for O & A level classes and I am fairly confident to get this job because I am educated from admired HEC recognized educational institute and had worked with many school administrations collecting best teaching experience from there.

I was highly appreciated from previous school and colleges but now I want to join this institute as it is the best of all and working with you in friendly atmosphere would be a best experience for me. I am creative and believe in innovation and this is what needed the most in O & A level. My resume and necessary documents are attached herewith for your kind and knowledgeable view. Kindly consider me in good concern. Thank You.

 Yours Truly,
Robert George
Cell No: 0300-45678990
Dated: _____________

 Sample - 4

Easy Application for Teacher Job

To:

The Principal,
School Name,

Address,

Respected Ma’am,

Subject:          Cover Letter for School Teacher Job

Respectfully I want to say that I saw your announcement regarding vacancy of teacher job on your website. I am willing to apply at your esteemed organization as a Math teacher. Currently, I am teaching some students of primary and secondary students privately. Being a part of the education system and a fresh graduate, I understand the requirements of this post for which I am applying.

My CV or resume is enclosed herewith, having mentioned all the certificates I have completed the graduation. I maintain the communication and delivering style necessary to make students understand any topic and I can prove that too. I request you to please see my profile once. I shall be waiting for an hopeful reply from you.

Yours, Sincerely,

Asad Javed

Signature…………………………

Contact – 0300-123456789

Date: 30 March 2021

 

Cover Letter format for School Teacher Job
Cover Letter format for School Teacher Job

Post a Comment

0 Comments