Ads

Responsive Advertisement

Cover Letter for Job Resignation | Application sample for Job Resignation

Cover Letter for Job Resignation

Sample Resignation Letter Format Due to Career Change. This easy sample of resignation letter can be used by teacher/ employee/ worker etc who are interested in resigning from their current jobs for career shift. Necessary changes can be done. 

Sample-1

Resignation Letter Format Due to Career Change

To,
The Principal,
School Name.
Address,

Subject: Resignation letter due to career change - Teacher Job to Company

Respected Sir,

With due decorum and credit, it is to state that I am subject teacher of 8th Pansy of Humanities Group Section. I work here for approximately 8 years but due to low salary package I am putting forward my job resign but it is also true and worthy of saying that I will not forget the fond memories that I accumulated during my stay over here and the well teaching experience as well. I want to shift from school teacher job to company job that I had taken on already.

Kindly clear my all the allowances and the necessary formalities for smooth flow in the time to come. Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Sohail Ahmed
28th April 2021

Sample-2

Submission of Email for Resignation Due to Career Change

To:

The Company Manager,

Company Name,

Address,

Subject: Submission of Resignation due to Career Change

Respected Sir,

With due respect I want to inform you that I am leaving this Job. Now it's time to move on to the other side of the job and say goodbye. After 10 years of working with some of the finest and most talented people in the company, I have decided to take a new adventure and I am sure you can understand how difficult it is for me to make this decision. I leave with mixed feelings. I have asked my colleague Mr. Javed to take up his responsibilities until an alternative is found. Business will continue as normal. Therefore, I will no longer be able to serve you and your esteemed company. I will miss you and your team very much.

Please allow me to thank you for a great business association during my period. It is my honor to serve you. I hope I will continue to serve you in future if an opportunity given me and hope that our paths will pass again. My best wishes with you.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Sohail Ahmed
28th April 2021

Post a Comment

0 Comments