Ads

Responsive Advertisement

Job application for Sales or Marketing Manager

Marketing Manager Job Application
Marketing Manager Job Application

Samples Job Applications for Marketing Manager and Sales Manager. This application sample may be helpful for those people who are applying for the position of Sales Manager or Marketing Manager in a particular company. Format of some job application/ cover letter are given below.

Sample-1

Cover Letters for Job of Sales & Marketing Manager

To:

The Company Director,
Company Name,
Address,

Subject: Application for the Position of Marketing Manager

Dear Sir,

Respectfully, I want to say that I am looking for long term successful future career position and requesting you to express my interest for the above quoted position. I am forwarding my CV for your necessary consideration. My qualification overseas exposure and work experience has given me the self-confidence to apply for this profession. I have much experience in different marketing department and handle all advertising task in well form.

I am sure that if given this opportunity you will find me worthy for this job. I assure you that I will perform my duties diligently and honestly. I hope you will give me the chance to serve your organization. Hoping for your favourable reply.

 
Yours Sincerely,
Abdul Majid,
Signature________________
Contact No. 0300-00000000
Postal Address_________________etc

Sample-2

Application for the job of Marketing/Sales Manager

To:

The Company Director,
Company Name,
Address,

Subject: Application for the job of Marketing/Sales Manager

Dear Madam,

I saw your advertisement for the position of marketing/ sales manager in your company on the website. I have a great interest in availing this opportunity as I have a work experience of 3 years as a sales officer and then 2 years of marketing manager in a highly reputable company.

I am a professional in cooperating with the customers face to face and I have the capability to work at fast paced workplace like your company. I have the ability to make trust with employees as well as the customers and I am known for my friendly behavior with my own customers and colleagues. I have the ability to do multiple tasks and make good decisions at the right time.

If you want your company to hire a professional, dedicated and hardworking Manager then you have to consider my enclosed request. I hope you will find it appreciated and that I will be a great asset for your company. I will wait for your favourable reply. You may contact me via phone number or email so that I get back to you as soon as possible.

I would love to be a part of your highly prestigious organization and I assure you that my participation for your company would be of great benefit. I will wait for your hopeful reply so that we can discuss it further.

Yours Sincerely,

Kamran Khan

Cell No: 0300-123456789

Sample Letter format for Sales Girl Officer Job. Currently, the most competitive task is the sales department where everyone has to meet the targets in a limited and specific time so that the path of competition is very high. Such a letter or application format is helpful for those who want to test their luck in this field.

Sample-3

Job Application for Sales Girls

To:
The Company Director,
Company Name,
Address,

Subject: Job Application for Sales Girls

Dear Sir,

With due respect, I would like to say that I have been given the opportunity to read your advertisement published by Rameez Mart in the newspaper. I am happy to tell you that I am the person you are looking for because I feel confident that I have all the qualities you need for a competitive sales girl.

My all particulars and document are attached with this application for your kind concern and review. I assure you that my quality work and punctuality consider me fit for the job by giving me the chance to prove my words. I hope you will consider me for this job. I look forward to working with you. Thanking in anticipation.

Yours Truly,
Ms. Zahra Ameer,
6th April, 2021.

 

 

Download MS Word File


 

 

 

 





Job application for Sales or Marketing Manager
Job application for Sales or Marketing Manager



 

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments