Ads

Responsive Advertisement

Cover Letter for Ward Boy Job in Hospital | Job Letter for Ward Boy

 


To:

                The Professor Doctor or Hospital Incharge

                Hospital Name,

                Address,

Subject:   Job Application for Ward Boy in Hospital

Respected Sir,

        With due respect, I would like to say that I saw your advertisement for the job of Ward Boy on your official website. My educational qualification is intermediate and I have two years of experience working in a medical store. I request you to give me chance for the job Ward Boy in your Hospital. My necessary document are attached with this application for your kind and favouable view.

        I hope you will provide me the opportunity to do so. Thanking in anticipation.

 

Yours Truly,

Sohail Ahmed,

 

Signature ...................

Contact No. 0300-1234567

Postal Address .......




Post a Comment

0 Comments