Ads

Responsive Advertisement

Application to Principal request for provision of School or College Transfer Certificate

Application for School Leaving Certificate
Application for School Leaving Certificate

Write an application for College or School Transfer Certificate. If any student wants to transfer his registration to alternative college due to some reason and the student is not able to continue his education with the existing school or college then he / she may require school or college transfer certificate to take admission in alternative school or college. Three different types of templates given below:-

Application to Principal request for provision of School or College Transfer Certificate 

Sample-1
To:                  
The Principal,
College or School Name,
Address
Subject: Application for Provision of  School or College Transfer Certificate

Respected Sir/ Madam,

With due respect and regard it is stated that I am not able to continue my present studies in the field of Medical Science in this esteemed School or college. The reason is that I took admission in Computers upon the decision of my parents in spite of my lack of interest for this subject. Currently, I have come to know that I cannot subsist with the subject in future as I find it opposite to my temperament. I deliberate it good to choose the field which matches your interest to pursue a highly satisfying career.

As, it is just the start of degree so I decided to take admission in Law College so that I might hard work in the exact path for me other than wasting time on subject which I can’t understand. So, you are requested that please provide me School or College Transfer Certificate so that I can take admission there. I would be thankful for quick action as I am already late. I shall be very thankful

Yours Obediently,

Javed Iqbal

 

Signature ________________

Roll Number - 4525 Section B.


Sample-2

Application for Transfer Certificate

To:

The Headmistress,
School or College Name,
Address.

 

Subject: Application for College Transfer Certificate

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I have made many friends in this college and lived unforgettable days here. It is with deep sorrow that I will not be continuing here because my all family moving to Karachi. The reason for this is my father’s transfer, as you know my father is a government employee and his transfer is frequently from on city to another.

This time however, his posting is sooner than predictable. Since I am fully dependent on him I cannot live unaccompanied here and I need to go with my family. This is a government college and the one where I shall be joining next term is also a government college, luckily for me they have a college transfer policy and it will save my time and energy. I am requested that please provide me a college or school leaving certificate for further admission in alternative school or college at Karachi.

 

Yours Obediently,
Naveed Ahmed

Signature ______________
15th March, 2021
 
Sample-3

Application format for School Leaving or Transfer Certificate

To:

The Principal,
College or School Name,

Address,

 

Subject: Request letter for College Leaving Certificate

Respected Sir,

It is stated with all esteem and respect, that I cannot continue my on going degree of computer science in which I have currently taken admission. It was my utmost wish to study this subject but unfortunately I find it hard. Furthermore, I am facing intense difficulties due to travelling distance from my home city. Due to this, I tend to take admission in Government College of Arts in Art Designing which has always been my desire. I request you to kindly issue me College Leaving Certificate which is essential for my admission there.

Thanking you I Remain.

 

Yours Obediently,

Sohail Khan,

 

Signature________________

Roll Number - 300, Section B.

Date: 15th March, 2021.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Application for College Transfer Certificate
Application for College Transfer Certificate

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments