Ads

Responsive Advertisement

Application format for Re-Joining Job

Application sample for Re-Joining of Job
Application sample for Re-Joining of Job

Format for Re-Joining Job Application: Format to be used in order to apply for rejoining jobApplication samples for rejoining job are given for manager, teachers, officers, employees and others. Modifications can be done according to job requirement.
Sample - 1
To:
The Managing Director,
Company or Department Name,
Address,
Subject:Application for Rejoining Job after Resignation
Respected Sir,
It is stated that I am Mazhar Khan and I provided my amenities to your admired organization as a HR Manager since 8 years from 2012-2020. I shifted my accommodation last year due to some internal family issues and for that reason I unintentionally had to leave this job.
Now, as my personal issues are solved and came back to Karachi. Being a proficient and trusty person I request you to kindly allow me to re join my job. You have observed my seriousness in my work experience.
My re-joining in the company would be a source of pleasure and not less than a golden chance. My CV is attached and I hope that my request will be accepted by your side. Thanking you.
 
Yours Sincerely,
Mazhar Khan,

Signature______________
Contact No. 030012345678
 
Sample - 2
To:
The Company Manager,
Company Name,
Address,
Subject: Application for Rejoining Job after visiting abroad
Respected Sir,
With respect and pleasure this is to inform you that, I have been on a visit abroad which went great, and now I came back. I was working at the position of Sales Manager in this company and I had to leave job because, I was unaware of the time which I had to spend there. As, It’s been 4 months only, on account of my service duration and experience in your admired company I wish to rejoin my job. If any meeting would be arranged in this regard, I would be grateful to you for this. Thanking You.

Sincerely,
Sohail Khan,
Signature ______________
Mobile No.0300-123456789
 
 
Sample - 3
To:
The Bank Manager,
Bank Name
Address,
Subject: Application for Rejoining Job for Bank Employee
Respected Sir,
Pleased be informed that I am Muhammad Zameer and I worked in your branch for 5 years as a Cashier. It is stated that I am student. 6 months back, I got chance to complete my thesis out of the country. I went to Turkey and I left my job here in this regard.
Sir, I have returned back after 6 months and also completed degree. I request you to please allow me here to re join my job as a Cashier in this admired place. I shall be thankful for this. Thanking You I Remain,
 
Truly,
Muhammad Zameer,
Signature _______________
Contact No. 0300-123456789
 
Sample - 4
To:
The Principal,
Beaconhouse School System,
Karachi,
Subject: Application for Rejoining Teacher Job
Respected Madam,
With due respect I want to say that I am Mr. Saif Ali and I did teaching in this worthy institution as a Math Teacher for 4 years. I left my job last year due to some reason which cannot be shared due to my personal issues. But I want to re-join this job as a Math teacher as I found my life quite boring without any career.
Teaching is my passion and I want to use my experience as I did before. I request you to kindly accept my rejoin request. I shall be thankful to you. Thanking You.
 
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Saif Ali,
Signature……………………….
Contact No. 0300-1234567
 




 

Application format for Re-Joining Job

Application format for Re-Joining Job
 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments