Ads

Responsive Advertisement

Cover Letter for the position of Newspaper Editor | News Editor Job Letter


 

Sample of Job Letter for the Position of Newspaper Editor or Application for Newspaper Editor given below. This format for letter is helpful for those people who want to apply for the specific positions. Describe your skills and experiences and edit this sample. File of this letter in MS Word format given for download. You can edit it according to your job requirements. Two samples given below for the job of Newspaper editor.

Sample-1

Job Application for the Position of Newspaper Editor

To:
The Director,
Falcon’s News Agency,
Address,

Subject: Job Application for Newspaper Editor

Dear Sir,

I am writing to express my keen interest in working for your organization as a newspaper editor, which you mentioned in your newspaper on 17 May 2021. I am a creative person with high command of technical and commercial writing, regarding and typing skills. I have the best knowledge that enables me to work with your team.

I am connected with the news Agencies for a huge part of my life. Since 8 years I am in this job circle. In addition, I worked not only as an editor but also as a news reporter, journalist and marketing officer. I understand the entire thing actually and I know would be an advantage for you indeed.

For more information about me, please contact me at the number given below otherwise an interview is the best choice. Many thanks for entertaining my application. Seeking towards a hopeful response.

Yours Truly,
Azhar Ali,
Signature ……………
Contact No.0300-12456789 
Postal Address: ………

Sample-2

Cover Letter for Newspaper Editor Job | Job Letter for News Editor

To:                  
The Hiring Manager,
Dawn News,
Address.

Subject: Job Application for Newspaper Editor

Dear Sir,

I found that your admired group of newspaper require an experienced and talented Newspaper Editor and some criteria was also cited at the website. I am willing to apply for the indicated post and I consider myself a perfect match for the job condition. I have over seven years of experience in this field and presently, I am working as an assistant Editor in renowned News Agency.

I have good writing skills which will definitely effect the management. I want joint this team and want to lead the team to cover all types of news at local, regional and international level. I can manage social and digital media, having capabilities to work at latest machines.

I can maintain the arrangement for the entire team. Having good relational skills, I can deal with whole staff that what costumer is seeking for.

I can also arrange online editing on social networking sites. I have great command over uploading news, stylizing, editing. I am interested in increasing my professional skills by working for a company like yours that really standards loyalty, sincerity and acknowledges hard work.

Enclosed my CV and endorsements which will further elaborate my experiences. Given a chance, I will prove myself. I will prove to be the best candidate for the competition. Thanking you for your valuable time.

Sincerely,
Asad Ali.
Signature …………
Contact-0345-123456789.
Postal Address ………….

 

 

Cover Letter for the position of Newspaper Editor | News Editor Job Letter
Cover Letter for the position of Newspaper Editor | News Editor Job Letter

 

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments